Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio dropping a bunch of work on twitter this morning
View attachment 8848View attachment 8848

What is the darker stuff? A giant compost heap of ground up vegetation?

And its hard to tell but at the working edge of the new dirt it looks like maybe 15 feet is being added? Whole lotta dirt.
Universal could save some money and lay off their Marketing department. BIO does all the marketing that's needed....for free yet. :thumbsup:....Yaaa...BIO. :celebrate:...:thumbsup:

Thinking about this park, the more excited I am for the possible end product 10 years after opening.
Can you imagine a full fledged Nintendo World encompassing IPs all across Nintendo as a end product.

Nintendo and Expansions
Can you imagine a full fledged Nintendo World encompassing IPs all across Nintendo?
Phase 1: SNW-Mushroom Kingdom and Donkey Kong Opening (2023)

The original SNW Mushroom Kingom plussed to the max
the Airship and Luigi's Mansion added back.
As well as the largest mario kart​

Phase 2: Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Pikmin (2024) Minilands additions

Pikmin Playground
Animal Crossing theme shopping area, cafe, and kidzone
Indoor Splatoon Splatfest Arena Interactive shooter with
hologram show by Off the Hook and the Squid Sisters
Sushi Restaurant
latest

Phase 3: Pokemon 2 years afterwards (2025) Huge expansion Themed to A modern day Universalified Nimbasa City

Pokemon Snap Safari
Pokemon Dark Ride
Pokemon Lab
Pokemon Arena
PokeMart and Pokemon Center
5FEEF463C0512A7B629D9C55D54BB359AA922F4A

Phase 4: Metroid/Fire Emblem (2026) Miniland

Metroid Walkthrough Encounter with Ridley
Fire Emblem Battle Show​

Phase 4: Zelda 1 year following (2027) Huge Expansion

Full Land based off Zelda including elements of Wind Waker, Ocarina, BOTW, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking about this park, the more excited I am for the possible end product 10 years after opening.
Can you imagine a full fledged Nintendo World encompassing IPs all across Nintendo as a end product.

Nintendo and Expansions
Can you imagine a full fledged Nintendo World encompassing IPs all across Nintendo?
Phase 1: SNW-Mushroom Kingdom and Donkey Kong Opening (2023)

The original SNW Mushroom Kingom plussed to the max
the Airship and Luigi's Mansion added back.
As well as the largest mario kart​

Phase 2: Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Pikmin (2024) Minilands additions

Pikmin Playground
Animal Crossing theme shopping area, cafe, and kidzone
Indoor Splatoon Splatfest Arena Interactive shooter with
hologram show by Off the Hook and the Squid Sisters
Sushi Restaurant
latest

Phase 3: Pokemon 2 years afterwards (2025) Huge expansion Themed to A modern day Universalified Nimbasa City

Pokemon Snap Safari
Pokemon Dark Ride
Pokemon Lab
Pokemon Arena
PokeMart and Pokemon Center
5FEEF463C0512A7B629D9C55D54BB359AA922F4A

Phase 4: Metroid/Fire Emblem (2026) Miniland

Metroid Walkthrough Encounter with Ridley
Fire Emblem Battle Show​

Phase 4: Zelda 1 year following (2027) Huge Expansion

Full Land based off Zelda including elements of Wind Waker, Ocarina, BOTW, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I highly doubt that, though I’d love it just to get Metroid.

Does anyone believe Luigi's Mansion could be a part of Super Nintendo World? Especially since the 3rd game is coming out this summer.

I haven't read anything from any of the insiders suggesting it was ever part of any plans. Anything is possible with UO leaving open space for future expansion pads in the new park, but for the opening of the park opening I would guess no.

I haven't read anything from any of the insiders suggesting it was ever part of any plans. Anything is possible with UO leaving open space for future expansion pads in the new park, but for the opening of the park opening I would guess no.

I've never played Luigi's Mansion, but I've seen some of it - I can imagine it would do well as a shooting gallery omnimover (like Buzz).

I've never played Luigi's Mansion, but I've seen some of it - I can imagine it would do well as a shooting gallery omnimover (like Buzz).

With Luigi's Mansion it's more about sucking up ghosts with a vacuum as opposed to shooting them But I'm sure they could develop some kind of cool/patented 3D system where it looks like you're actually sucking them up

But not holding my breath

New infrastructure plans released today. I'm a fan of this image, kinda gives us an idea of where the lands for the new park may be located.

EDIT: Here it is in case you wanna draw on it your ideas for the new park:

spider-legs.jpg

Park entrance will be bottom-right, where those long access roads dead end.

New infrastructure plans released today. I'm a fan of this image, kinda gives us an idea of where the lands for the new park may be located.

View attachment 8934

Willing to bet that CityWalk will be right next to that random dead end in the parking lot.

View attachment 8934

If the lake stays where it's at, this looks kind of like a Magic Kingdom layout, which fits the hub and spoke layout info that's out there. Just no Tom Sawyer island on the lake (aka Rivers of the Fantastic World). ;)

They're technically routes for fire rescue. That's why they're included in the plans. They may not perfectly delineate the different worlds, but it may come pretty close.

If you took the fire lanes for IOA, it would probably give a pretty accurate representation of the park and it’s lands. I might draw up something similar later.

If you took the fire lanes for IOA, it would probably give a pretty accurate representation of the park and it’s lands. I might draw up something similar later.

You can see from IoA, sometimes they'll be between lands and sometimes they'll be in the middle of the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.