Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion | Page 209 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: The World of Avatar Announcement, Construction, & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source

NJL_0629.jpg

NJL_0624.jpg

NJL_0618.jpg

NJL_0610.jpg

NJL_0663.jpg

NJL_0659.jpg

NJL_0654.jpg

NJL_0635.jpg

pretty sure 10-12 acres
Thanks. I always thought, though, with all the available land in AK, that this should be a huge land. That's not really a ton of space, especially with all the land those mountains take up. Diagon/Gringotts/London/Hogwarts Express take up as much, if not a bit more, of that acreage, and Universal had to squeeze it in an available space. And Hogsmeade is way larger than that.

I tend to agree on the awkward use of the size seeing it more complete. The design of the land really does not give much easy potential for expansion.

The largest plot that looks like it might be available for future actually come around to the backside of the river ride house where the facade ends....

Regardless though its still looking awesome.

Talking to one of my friends at Disney the other day I was told that the ride systems for both attractions are done and in testing phase now. That doesn't mean they are anywhere near opening because there is still a LOT of theme work to do inside and outside, but the ride systems are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.