What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Didn’t feel as busy as when I went on the 17th, but all the houses had evenly distributed high wait times when I looked. We were able to do HO1C stay and scream and Ghostbusters and that’s it. Also interesting thing, on my way out, I got stopped quickly by a security worker for having one of those Duff energy drinks. To my knowledge they don’t sell canned Duff beer, so it was kinda funny.

How busy do you guys think Saturday will be? I'm planning on going and don't intend to visit all the houses, but I'm at least hoping to get 5-6 done in a reasonable about of time.

Academy of Villains worth seeing this year? It’s the only thing I didn’t see in Sept. I didn’t care for last year’s show, or the year before, but enjoyed it in 2016.

Academy of Villains worth seeing this year? It’s the only thing I didn’t see in Sept. I didn’t care for last year’s show, or the year before, but enjoyed it in 2016.

Yes. I would definitely go check it out. Much better than last year, imo.

Agreed wtih snayberry. A few things don't work, but overall - a very entertaining effort.

*flips coin*

that’s my best answer.

I lean toward busy just because of the TM blackouts (I'm assuming they are lifted). A lot of TMs didn't get their full fix this month, and a lot probably still have guest tickets they never used. But everything could be 20 minutes and it wouldn't shock me either. This year has been rough to predict--still trying to figure out last Wednesday.

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll be sure to check it out. Apparently RIP gets priority seating the first and last show of the evening. Can’t wait to see the lagoon show again too!